Web Design Overview and Website Development Process
This is the process of how Silver Scope Web Design creates a website from beginning to end. Our time-tested and proven approach to a successful website is defined below.
- Website Consultation: Every successful project started out with a great plan. Send your website project details to via our no-obligation, free website design quote or call us toll-free at (877) 745-8772. From there, you and one of our project managers or designers discuss the goals, ideas, color schemes, usability, and the overall strategy to produce a successful website.
- Website Bid: We send you a personalized and itemized proposal via email for your review and approval.
- Green Light Website Development and Design: Once we establish the scope of work, we require a small down payment to begin the design and development. We spread the cost of the project over months (up to one year). Learn more about website financing.
- Web Development Begins: We will learn everything we need to know when you fill out our website design questionnaire. Once we receive the materials we need to fully understand the website project (as determined by the Website Consultation), the web design team collaborates to discuss ideas, produce a site demo, then email it to the client for approval or modifications feedback. (The demo is sent as a snapshot in jpg format, not as a functional website.)
- Website Demo Feedback: The clients either approves the website demo or has the option to send revisions . Since changes and revisions are a normal part of the web design process, we offer two rounds of an unlimited number of changes for free. If the demo is approved, skip down to step 9. If the client wishes for the web design team to make any adjustments or changes, he or she may compile a list of as many changes as desired into one email, then send it to the web design team.
- Website Demo Modifications: If necessary, the design team makes the first round of changes to the demo, then sends demo #2 to the client.
- Feedback Round One: The client either approves the demo #2 or has the option to send a list of unlimited number of revisions back in one more email to the web design team.
- Modifications Round Two: The web design team makes the second round of changes to the demo then sends the finalized demo #3 to the client. If additional modifications are requested, they will be billed at an hourly rate of $90 per hour.
- Website Design Conversion: Once the client approves the demo, our web design team converts the files (used to create the demo image) into functional web pages, images, links, CSS, and so on. We add content to the web pages as well. We test the functionality and troubleshoot any problems to ensure a smooth launch.
- Search Engine Optimization: The final touch is to optimize the pages for search engine optimization, or SEO. SEO is the multiple techniques and measures implemented to improve the rank of the web pages in the SERPs, or search engine result pages, for important key words and key phrases). Learn more about how we optimize web pages for search engines.
- Test-drive the Website: After the functional website is built, we publish the website to a private address so you may review how the entire site will look and function before it goes public on the Internet. If the client needs us to make any small tweaks to the website, we make them at this point. If everything looks good, we finalize the project and upload the website to the Internet.
- Pop the Champagne: The website goes live for the world to see. Reap the benefits of a Silver Scope website and enjoy the fruits of our labor! You've earned it. And don't worry, we will still be here to answer any future questions and help in any way we can. We're cool like that.
So what do you think? Ready to discuss some of your ideas? Send us your project details or call us toll-free at (877) 745-8772. We look forward to hearing from you.